Partner Countries for Student Direct Stream
Students from the following countries are eligible to apply through Canada’s Student Direct Stream:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Costa Rica
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
Cost of Canada’s Student Direct Stream
International students from the list of countries mentioned above are required to provide proof of full payment of their first year’s tuition fee in order to apply through SDS.
Proofs of tuition include:
- a receipt from the DLI
- a bank statement showing that tuition fees have been paid to the DLI
- an official letter from the DLI confirming tuition fees payment
Besides, applicants need to submit a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) for processing the application.
Requirements for Canada Student Direct Stream
Apart from being a resident of one of the countries listed above, an applicant needs to submit the following documents:
- Acceptance letter from Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) of $10,000 CAD
- Proof that tuition fees for the first year
- Upfront medical exam confirmation document
- Proof of language test showing a score of at least 6 in each category of the IELTS
- Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens score of 7 for French
- Proof of graduation from a Canadian curriculum high school
NOTE: Remember, a study permit is NOT a visa. Hence, you may still need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) before entering Canada.
How 7 Star Immigration Consultancy Can Help You At 7 Star Immigration Consultancy INC, we have a team of professional immigration consultants who provide a comprehensive range of immigration services for people who need assistance. Contact us today! If you need help in the Canada Student Direct Stream application process, our immigration consultant can assist you.