Immigration advice you can trust

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Post Graduate Work Permit

    What are the requirements for a Canadian Open work permit?

    • Should have a study or work permit
    • Spouse, common-law partner or parent should have a valid study or work permit.
    • If you are eligible for a post-graduation work permit & your study permit is valid.
    • If your post-graduation has expired or will expire in the coming four months
    • If your spouse or law partner has a temporary resident permit
    • You made or will claim refugee protection
    • You can apply for a claim if you are recognized as a convention refugee or protected person by Canada's immigration & refugee board.
    • If you are allowed to work in Canada without any work permit but in need of a work permit to work for different jobs
    • If you are into trading, investing, intra-company transferee or professional under Canadian-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA)

    Our Services