What are the requirements for a Canadian Open work permit?
- Should have a study or work permit
- Spouse, common-law partner or parent should have a valid study or work permit.
- If you are eligible for a post-graduation work permit & your study permit is valid.
- If your post-graduation has expired or will expire in the coming four months
- If your spouse or law partner has a temporary resident permit
- You made or will claim refugee protection
- You can apply for a claim if you are recognized as a convention refugee or protected person by Canada's immigration & refugee board.
- If you are allowed to work in Canada without any work permit but in need of a work permit to work for different jobs
- If you are into trading, investing, intra-company transferee or professional under Canadian-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA)