Immigration advice you can trust

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Explore Study Programs

    • However, if you are planning to extend your program beyond six months or the length of the Visa, you need to apply for a study permit.
    • This program is ideal for individuals who, for example, choose to take a language course like improving their English.
    • Most of the courses can be completed within the six months of time frame.
    • If you decide you wish to extend, you must inform about the change of circumstances & apply for the latest study permit.
    • Your field of study in Canada will also decide on how long your PGWP will be valid.
    • If you choose to school for a year of study, you can apply for the 1-year post-grad work permit.

    Our Services