Popular Study Programs in Canada
- Doctorates or PhDs of four or five years with dissertation
- Postgraduate Programs of two years
- Undergraduate Programs of three or four years
- Advanced Diplomas of two or three years
- Certificate or Diploma of one or two years of duration
Some of the most popular streams for post-graduation among international students are management, MBA/MIM, MS, finance and LLB degrees.
The most popular undergraduate streams are engineering and administrative studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Study Visa
In order to obtain a Canadian study visa, the basic eligibility criteria are:
Required Documentation for a Canadian Study Visa
- Enrollment to a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) in Canada
- Sufficient funding for tuition fees, living expenses and return transportation to the home country
- No criminal records
- Good state of health
- Establishing the credibility of leaving Canada after expiry of the study permit
The following documents are required:
NOTE: Remember, a study permit is NOT a visa. Hence, you may still need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) before entering Canada.
- Proof of acceptance from an educational institute in Canada
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support
- A custodian declaration (for minors)
- Statement of Purpose
How 7 Star Immigration Consultancy Can Help You Studying in Canada is an excellent opportunity for any student as Canada maintains one of the highest standards of education in the world. If you want to study in Canada and ensure your best chances of getting approval of your study visa application, consult with our immigration consultants today. At 7 Star Immigration Consultancy INC., we offer the best immigration assistance to students in obtaining their study visas.