Other Services

Fulfil Your Dreams Of Starting A New Life In Canada, With Us

Visa extensions

You must apply for a visitor record if you want to prolong your visit (remain in Canada longer). A visitor record, which grants you continued status as a guest in Canada and extends your stay, is not a visa. It doesn’t ensure that you can leave Canada and then come back. You require a legitimate entry document, such as a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA), if you intend to travel outside of Canada or the United States.

All Work Permit Extensions

If your work permit is due to expire or has to be modified, you must apply with the IRCC to extend it or alter its terms. You should submit an application at least 30 days before your current work permit expires for any changes that you’re seeking. You are lawfully permitted to remain in Canada if you apply to extend or modify the terms of your work permit prior to its expiration.

Citizenship Application

All people looking to relocate to Canada will find plenty of options there. There are several ways to accomplish your immigration goals, regardless of whether you are coming to work, study, or visit. Many immigrants make the decision to settle in Canada permanently and eventually become Canadian citizens. For becoming Canadian citizens, applicants should have lived in Canada for a minimum of at least 1,095 days (3 years) during the 5 years, have filed taxes, have proven their language skills in French or English, and passed the citizenship test.

PR Card Renewal and PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document)

The Permanent Resident Card or PR Card is the legal document proving your status as a permanent resident of Canada. If you are a permanent resident (including a kid), you must apply or renew a PR Card in order to go outside of Canada and return to Canada through any commercial mode of transportation, including an aircraft, train, boat, or bus. In a situation where you don’t have your PR Card to return to Canada, you must obtain a Permanent Resident Travel Document from a Canadian visa office or Visa Application Center, if you are a permanent resident outside of Canada. Once you have returned with PRTD, you need to apply for a PR Card as soon as possible.